For all those who ask me for information about renting a car in Morocco, I finally come with the necessary information so you can explore and self drive in Morocco.
Rent a car in Morocco is not difficult to achieve, there are plenty of agencies scattered throughout the country. In this article I give you the information to rent a car in Morocco in the cities of Agadir, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Erfoud and Zagora.
A normal city car costs 35 Euros per day. Contact the company Fox Cars to arrange and confirm your car rental in Morocco. To book your car need to send a deposit of 50% of the rental car. I know the manager of this car rental company, so I strongly recommend renting a car in Morocco with him. You can choose to have the car delivered in the cities of Agadir, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Erfoud and Zagora. You can also rent a 4wd / 4×4 Land Cruiser or Pajero. See their web site of car rental to see options and prices.
Car Rental Morocco, Rent a Car in Morocco
Logan Dacia 1.4 – A/C
- 1 to 3 days of rental = 450 DIRHAMS / 45 EUROS
- 4 to 7 days of rental = 400 DIRHAMS / 40 EUROS
- 8 to 15 days of rental = 350 DIRHAMS / 35 EUROS
Fox Cars – Rent-a-Car Morocco
- Rent-a-Car Office Ouarzazate
- Nº1041 Kissariat al Ahbass
- Avenue Mohammed 6
- 45000 Ouarzazate – Morocco
- +212.678.010.570 Mr. Mimoune
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Rent a Car Morocco